Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the the eighteen types listed, what type do you consider yourself to be and why?

Normal
Fighting
Flying
Poison
Ground
Rock
Bug
Ghost
Steel
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Psychic
Ice
Dragon
Dark
Fairy

You can have either mono typing or a dual typing.

For me, I consider myself to be an Electric type. One, I like electricity and two, when I think of electricity I think of energy, I sometimes associate energy with being energetic, enthusiastic and having the well power to never give up. Sometimes I can be really energetic and enthusiastic, plus I always try my best not to give up.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Pure ghost type

I remember when Misdreavus was my favorite Pokemon because it was the only one out of the original 251 that was pure ghost, and also Misdreavus is really cool looking ^.^

Oh, maybe I should expand a little on my answer lol, I guess I just feel like a ghost, like I'm invisible, and there's this darkness associated with the ghost-type Pokemon but it's a beautiful, alluring darkness. I just feel like my overall demeanor matches that of ghost-type Pokemon, and sprinkle in a little ghostly mischief too....

·
Registered
319 Posts
Electric Dragon.
Electric cause of what you already said considering energy and enthusiasm. And that is also connected to me as being fun and sociable person, spreading my energy on others and liking harmony. Dragon cause I'm very intense, toughminded, brave and f crazy. Not afraid to spit fire if I have to; but also warm.

·
Attention Def..OMG KITTY!
380 Posts
Water for me.

In terms of real life; I often tend to just blend in with everyone's opinions and ideas however, I can also support the ones that need help/agree with. Just like Bruce Lee said, "Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." :3

In terms of Pokemon; Water Pokemons are some of the cutest/adorable and plus; Suicune = best looking Pokemon in my opinion.

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Electric Dragon.
Electric cause of what you already said considering energy and enthusiasm. And that is also connected to me as being fun and sociable person, spreading my energy on others and liking harmony. Dragon cause I'm very intense, toughminded, brave and f crazy. Not afraid to spit fire if I have to; but also warm.
That's very interesting, I would have never thought of dragons as such.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,557 Posts
Water, definitely water.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts