Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the years I have lived its been the same , never good enough , rejected by the world for who you are, having serious anxiety issues , lack of motivation. drive or ambition and when your self value is so low you do not think of your own life as worth while other then too help others. When those who you trust you turn on you , use you for personal gain and take parts of you away and leave you with nothing, Then come back and say why are you so angry , violent and sad. What the hell do you do next.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
same here. Somebody help us haha.... >< I too have a brother who is better than me too. Becomming a doctor while I am here.... feeling weird, wth is wrong with me, right?

Sometimes in your lowest you resort to death too huh... Where can we go, people like us? I wish I knew.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Marine141 - Something caught my eye when I read your post. Your wrote:

When those who you trust you turn on you , use you for personal gain and take parts of you away and leave you with nothing, Then come back and say why are you so angry , violent and sad. What the hell do you do next.

Have you ever considered that the people yoiu write about may have personality disorders (PD)? I say that because my mother has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and what you describe sounds so much like her. In another forum I belong to for people dealing with someone with a PD, there's a long list of behaviours PD people exhibit including using people to satisfy their own needs, betrayal of trust, inability to give genuine love/caring/support, and blaming their victims. You might want to check it out as often those of us who interact with them in families, on the job, etc., feel like we're crazy, are advantage of and suffer from depression, SAD, etc.
I'm not sure if it's OK to mention another forum here, but the one I found and really enjoy is called "Out of the FOG" (FOG stands for fear, obligation and guilt which PDs use to control us).

Kizzie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts