Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever feel like suddenly you're in a bad mood? Your SA 'level' rising up and you just become kind of cold and mean. Even if your day was going alright before that? It's just weird to me and I can't figure it out, and it's starting to effect me at work. It's like, normally I have fun with these two people but when these bad moods set in I think i'm not fun to be around, and I don't want to ruin these relationships.

·
Nobody's Perfect
1,105 Posts
Hi, I cannot help much sorry, but I understand what your feeling and going through and I am going though the same thing. Its really starting to get to me, one minute I'm happy and the next I'm in a bad mood and I make everyone around me miserable and than I feel extremely guilty afterwards at how I've acted cos its not who I am. I think I'm turning into a bitter old woman. I get a lot of disappointment from people and that usually brings my moods down.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its really starting to get to me, one minute I'm happy and the next I'm in a bad mood and I make everyone around me miserable and than I feel extremely guilty afterwards at how I've acted cos its not who I am.
Yeah that's exactly how I feel as well. I wish I was in this "normal" mood all the time, I feel like that's the real me. That's when I get along with everybody and SA doesn't get to me. I just wish I didn't get these myterious bad moods that I get for couple hours. for no reason it seems like.

·
Your Assumptions
7,027 Posts
Had them most of my life. I can't do anything about them except to not wallow in them and get on with things. I lose control in an instant to the point I'm slamming my head against something and breaking down. When it happens in public I run away, slamming doors and anything in my way. It seems like a seizure. Utterly beyond my control.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Yep basically I have the same condition with me..i dnt know what happens,i suddenly rise my voice n yell lots..what annoys me most is the repetition of same sentence in twisted sentences..telling the same thing again n again I hate it..i hate explaining anything...n shouting for housekeeping n if they dnt listen freaks me out..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts