Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I just want to know what ye think is the time of the day when we see things most clearly, as in when things feel most 'real'

Personally, I think it is the moments between waking up and actually getting up out of bed in the morning.

What do ye think?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
agreed...that time when you're too tired to be nervous...before the anxiety starts seeping in.

·
Registered
113 Posts
everyday after school, when my anxiety decreases. Then i almost feel "normal" because i feel like i can come up with many more things to say.

·
Registered
488 Posts
That depends on the person, on whether your belly is full or not, whether you've slept enough, whether you're angry or not, whether you're surrounded by people or all by yourself, whether you're thinking about something you love or not, whether you're a night owl or an early bird, whether...

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
for me, it's definitely not the morning! I have a horrible time with mornings...my anxiety is super high and my mind races with thoughts of everything I have to do that day and all the people I have to see at work that I can't stand and on and on. when I finally get home from work and I'm done for the day, that's when my mind feels most clear. I've always been a night owl, too, so I tend to feel physically and emotionally better at night.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey. I just want to know what ye think is the time of the day when we see things most clearly, as in when things feel most 'real'
Ugh. I can go for weeks without anything feeling real. From the time I wake up til the time I go to sleep everything can feel like a hazy daydream. But given the fact that I usually can't sleep when I go to bed.. when I'm lying in bed and a million thoughts are racing through my mind and I feel like I'm on high alert.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.