Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What time do you usually go to bed?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Self explanatory.

I usually go to bed at around 11/12 on a school day. Usually about 1/2am on a weekend. I want to get to bed earlier on school days though :(.

·
SAS Nonmember
148 Posts
Sometime between 10 and 11. I get up at 8 on workdays and try to make a point of getting up before 9 on weekends, otherwise my sleep schedule will get messed up.

I get made fun of for going to bed early, of all the stupid things. I guess there's something about needing a little more sleep than average and being responsible enough to get it that most people just find unacceptable.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
4-6am =]

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Early morning and I can't stand it!

·
Banned
776 Posts
Typically early morning no matter what I'm doing the next day. I might have nothing to do, I might need to be up at 6am, it doesn't make much difference. Even if I go to bed early, I tend to have trouble sleeping until it's around the time I'd usually go to bed.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
No earlier than 1am. Usually more like 2-3. I hate it, but it's been a vicious cycle for quite a few years that I can't seem to dig myself out of.

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
i usually go to bed around 10-11, sometimes a little later if i'm talking to my boyfriend. i never seem to be able to get to sleep until 12-1 though. :(

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I used to go to bed around 2am. I've gotten a lot better as of late though...I normally go to bed between 10pm-12am.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
i see lots of peeps that don't like their sleep schedules =( i love night time!! it makes me energetic!! =D

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Since starting back at school, it's usually been around 10:30-11pm (around 12-12:30am on the weekend).

I like the night time, but I don't like it enough to stay up to 2am when I'd have to wake up 4-5 hours later~

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I wish I went to bed at 11PM. That would be ideal for me. But I never quite make it. I'm always off by...a few hours, haha.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
10-12pm. Usually up for work around 7-7:30. Sleeping long into the morning is depressing, it's the best time of the day!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts