Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,159 Posts
Yeah, losing two out of three to Cleveland with so few games left is amazing! :)

Actually, they have had a good turnaround, but being a Clevelander, I'm rooting for them and the Yanks to lose every night. Either that or have the White Sox lose 7 more games than the Indians out of the remaining games, which would give Cleveland the Central, which is a long shot.

Cleveland has had almost as amazing a turnaround. They had a really bad start of the season, and they have the majors-best 30-11 record since 7/31.

Brian

· Registered
2,159 Posts
nitarose2 said:
Hey, that's funny cuz I am rooting for the Indians and Yankees to lose every night. But what I am really hoping for, is all 3 second place teams knocking out the first place teams and let them fight over the wild card. Now that would be really cool.
That would be interesting. I can't stand the Yankees or Red Sox, so it's kind of pick your poison there. But I do prefer the A's to the Angels.

Brian

· Registered
2,159 Posts
nitarose2 said:
brimontz said:
nitarose2 said:
Hey, that's funny cuz I am rooting for the Indians and Yankees to lose every night. But what I am really hoping for, is all 3 second place teams knocking out the first place teams and let them fight over the wild card. Now that would be really cool.
That would be interesting. I can't stand the Yankees or Red Sox, so it's kind of pick your poison there. But I do prefer the A's to the Angels.

Brian
Yeah, I don't like the Yankees or Red Sox either but I would rather the Yankees go on.
You might be right. The Red Sox might be the only team I like less than the Yankees. Actually, Notre Dame football is the lowest rung on the sports ladder for me, followed by the BoSox and the Yanks.

However, I do think the Sox this year would be easier to beat in the playoffs than the Yankees, going by how each team is playing of late.

Kind of like who would other teams rather face right now, the White Sox, with a better record overall but struggling over the past few weeks, or the Indians, who have the best record in baseball since the end of July?

I'd rather avoid the hot hand in the post season.

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.