Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
HAPPY!!!!
39 Posts
rapid heart beat.... sweat.... shortness of breath.... and extream fear..... more sweat. I feel like a wild bear is standing over me trying to eat me alive :eek:* Thats the best way to descibe it.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Thinking i'm inferior and i'm boring also worried incase i appear a snob, downcast eyes, unable to concentrate, blank mind, feeling stiff and awkward, feel serious and uptight.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Blank mind, trouble concentrating, trouble speaking (finding the right word and forming sentences) muscle tightness, extreme nervousness.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I feel like I can't breathe so I hyperventilate if I have to talk (I absolutley hate public speaking for this reason, feel like I'll be gasping for breath if it lasts any longer)
My mind goes blank
I blush like constantly (just look at my picture)
Heart beats faster

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
Feel nauseous and it all goes downhill from there.

·
HAPPY!!!!
39 Posts
mind going blank mostly. Also getting a bit hot, maybe a bit of blushing but not getting terribly sweaty.
rapid heart beat.... sweat.... shortness of breath.... and extream fear..... more sweat. I feel like a wild bear is standing over me trying to eat me alive :eek:* Thats the best way to descibe it.
lets trade symptoms.... Lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
Negative thoughts, a feeling like being about to snap, nervousness, sore throat, sad/awkward/scary facial expressions (like for example a blank or penetrating look in my eyes, not smiling) which i try to compensate for by smiling, shortness of breath, freezing up, stuttering, unable to form sentences, feeling overwhelmed, unable to concentrate on the task at hand, unable to remember things, mind blanks in conversations, paranoia, confusion, lack of confidence.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah add soft voice to my huge list :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts