Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Meticulous
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and a friend got together for some lunch and we were talking about out of anything, any animal or object what symbolizes you the most? She told me a lion would best symbolize her and i agreed she shows a lot of bravery, and a very strong person shes been through a lot and still manages. So i was just wondering What object, animal or anything, do you think symbolizes you all the most? For me id say The shield would represent me. I care a lot for other people even if i dont know them, i always try to "shield" them from whatever is bothering them plus i like to be the person you can rely on. That when youre around them you feel "safe" and can be able to confide in me.

·
Very Quiet
2,934 Posts
A CAT, they're natural loners, quiet, clean, sleepy, and I like to have the spot behind my ear scratched....

·
Such is life
554 Posts
A heart. I am very loving non-judgmental person and I have a lot of love in me.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts

If you get this referrence I ****ing LOVE you :3

·
Writer
2,521 Posts
I actually sometimes think of myself as that lonely retreating figure going to the opposite direction in this painting:

·
Registered
8,819 Posts

Me and Charlie Brown are so much a like.... it's crazy. Personality wise and in terms of interests. I even have a Beagle :lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts