Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
high school. i couldnt fit the high in the subject. i picked maths, science, english, business studies and ancient history. what about everyone else?

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
There wasn't much to pick from to be honest. I had to take the required math, english and science. A health course. Italian. Something with computers.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I took 12-15 subjects in each of my high school years. The only things I could actually choose were the languages (English or German, Latin or Greek) and some elective classes, like Astronomy, Photography, Ecology, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i'm currently doing biology, maths and psychology for a levels and did economics for AS

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I took the most fun classes I could take in my last year. Though unlike college there wasn't much choices. I thought my last year was the easiest.

·
Registered
43 Posts
AP U.S. history, advanced debate, advanced studio art, physics with lab, government, economics, pre-calculus, ballet 5, modern dance 6, English 5, 6, 7 and 8, trigonometry, and AP bio with lab.

I didn't want debate I was just forced to take it...:(

·
Registered
154 Posts
Algebra, Literature, English, Government, Biology, Earth Science, Psychology, and Auto Collision Repair

Auto was cool because it was a 3 hour block class and the teacher basically just let us goof off the whole time and gave everyone an A.

·
Registered
610 Posts
you had dance at your school? that's so cool. the closest we had to dance was square dancing when it was rainy out and that was during elementary school

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ap english, Ap anthropology, Architectural drafting, Trigonometry, spanish, and a science course

·
Registered
193 Posts
Video Production (Junior yr.) and Video Studios (Senior yr.) The rest were just required courses. If it wasn't for these classes I probably wouldn't even bothered showing up to school.

Reactions: Albert11

·
Registered
57 Posts
Math, English, Art, Yearbook, Architectural Drafting, Humanities, Chemistry, U.S. History, Government, and Wonders of Technology (a.k.a. Physics for Dummies.)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Junior Year: AP English Language, AP U.S. History, PreCalculus, Physics, Aerobics/Fitness (aerobics for one half, fitness for another), French 7 and 8.

Senior Year: Aerobics/Health, French Peer Teaching (you go into an elementary school and teach French to 5th graders), AP Calculus (2 periods), AP Biology (2 periods), Government/Economics (I refused to take AP Government), AP English Literature.

Whew. I'm a psycho. Don't even ask about all the crap I'm taking in college, now. :)

xoxo
Maggi

1 - 20 of 34 Posts