Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,450 Posts
Warm windless late nights with my windows wide open.

·
We all wear a mask.
1,824 Posts
Rain. I really enjoy when it rains, especially a heavy downpour. The atmospheric presence, the cooler temperatures, the grey skies. I absolutely love the rain. So much so that I will take an opportunity to go stand in the rain and get soaked while everyone else is running for cover.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Coffee , cuddling my kitten (when he lets me), going long walks in nature, sunshine, hearing birds singing, seeing my gran laugh, the beach, the woods, writing poems, singing worship and dancing, chocolate

·
Meticulous
309 Posts
Coming back home on a Friday night, getting a beer and some food and sitting down in a quiet and empty house playing games and exploring the internet while a nice cool breeE is going and I have my favorite sweater on

·
Permanently tired
1,960 Posts
Nice weather and green scenery, chocolate, sleeping.

Recently I also got myself to start taking walks, even though I've always been too scared to because of how in public it would mean I would be and how judged I could get as a result. The walks have felt really good and I almost feel like a brand new person after taking them.

·
Failure's Art
2,493 Posts
Just being outside, in the woods on a trail, or the top of a mountain. Or spending a dark, grey, rainy day inside being a hermit.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts