Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should you be doing today but probably won't because of your SA?

I don't currently have any commitments, but I also have no reason not to hang out with my only friend or go out tonight. I want to, but I just can't work up the will to do anything but sit in my house and read about other people's lives.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I should be doing laundry... I've never been to the laundromat near me, we always go to this huge 24 hour one that's farther away instead. But since I'm out of work I'm having to watch my budget more closely so I can't just take a cab to the nice one, I have the go to the crummy laundromat near me. It looks really outdated and TINY. I'm currently talking myself out of going, but yuck I need to do laundry! It just looks so claustophobic in there. Like I'll be right there sitting practically on all these strangers. Ahhh.... lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
socialize with my neighbours that I have had for almost two decades.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
drinking vast amounts of alcohol and smoking large quantities of marijuana.

but in all seriousness i should be looking at courses i want to enroll in next fall. I find its truly amazing that people like us muster up the balls to be attending school.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have to edit a draft for English class, and write an essay about main group elements for chemistry.

edit: Wow i totally missed the "but probably won't because of your SA" part. Umm yeah, nothing to do with SA lol. On the upside I finished the chem essay. ;D I guess I should have socialized with someone other than my roommate today

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
I am doing what I am suppose to be doing today.

Going to school.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Day 2 of trying to motivate myself to go to the creepy laundromat....I should just do what I REALLY need to be doing instead, sending out resumes! So depressing though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts