Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am just curious what you guys think makes for a good anxiety forum/community. Thanks ahead of time for your input, and good luck in recovering from your anxiety!

·
SAS Member
31,297 Posts
Are you planning on starting your own or something? I don't really know what would make a good community since this is the only anxiety forum that I'm regularly active on, so I don't have much to compare it with. I do think this forum is pretty good though. I think it's a little too strict, but overall it's not bad.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Are you planning on starting your own or something? I don't really know what would make a good community since this is the only anxiety forum that I'm regularly active on, so I don't have much to compare it with. I do think this forum is pretty good though. I think it's a little too strict, but overall it's not bad.
I personally think this is the best anxiety forum on the internet.

One different forum i was on before, had like 2 mods, and there was a nasty guy spamming the site with all sorts of junk, and sending hate mail to everyone.

Its great that these forums feel secure, and i think its very fair.

If the mods read this, i would like to thank you all for being part of these forums. Keep up the good work!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.