Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Same as you, scary movies and comedies mostly.
Oculus looks good.
Had this discussion with friends the other day but couldn't really think of any. I like those weird psychological movies too.
I really like the Harold and Kumar movies.

·
Sane
1,334 Posts
Weird, surrealistic movies mostly. Like David Lynch weird. Funny movies are good too, as well as thought-provoking films.

My favourite movie is a hard one, since it's usually always changing. I'll just say Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb for now, even though I haven't seen it in a few years.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I like action movies the best. My favorite movie would be the Star Wars series, even though that's technically more than one movie.

·
Merry whatever
2,136 Posts
I'm into pretty much anything, except those really gory shock horror movies - so gross.
But my favourites types would be action, science fiction, mystery/suspense.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
I used to pretty much watch nothing but exploitation films, but now i dig those indie films that have the long uncut shots that are very linear but don't seem to go anywhere.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will pretty much watch anything except movies with a lot of gore. I tend to watch more psychological thrillers over other genres. Anything Alfred Hitchcock is on my list of favorites; however, my all-time favorite would be a toss up between The Shining and The Amityville Horror.

·
Lost in time
86 Posts
My top 5 topics.

1. Parallel realities.
2. Time travel.
3. Superhuman abilities.
4. Comedy.
5. Animation.

My top 5 movies.

1. Click
2. Mr.Destiny
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Jumper
5. The Time Travelers Wife

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
Weird, surrealistic movies mostly. Like David Lynch weird. Funny movies are good too, as well as thought-provoking films.

My favourite movie is a hard one, since it's usually always changing. I'll just say Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb for now, even though I haven't seen it in a few years.
Yeah that movie Eraserhead was pretty damn weird.:um

Dr. Strangelove though is just awesome.

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
My favorit movie is Das Boot, about a German submarine during WW2...It's proble since im somewhat scared of water since the ship Estonia sunk in like 94 and some 800 people died...

·
Registered
93 Posts
My top 5 topics.

1. Parallel realities.
2. Time travel.
3. Superhuman abilities.
4. Comedy.
5. Animation.

My top 5 movies.

1. Click
2. Mr.Destiny
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Jumper
5. The Time Travelers Wife
I also like time travel a lot :). You should check out the movie Twelve Monkeys!

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I love funny and cute movies. I like Mulan. That little dragon just makes me laugh. I also fell in love with Megamind. So funny.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts