Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Logitech LX7 wireless mouse and I love it! It has back and foward buttons on the top of mouse so I never have to go up to the top of my browser to press the back button. That is the best feature, although it took me weeks to break the habit. It also has side scrolling which is nice too.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
I use a glidepoint touchpad (yes, for my desktop) and also a wireless logitech mouse. The mouse is for stuff that is awkward with a touchpad or for playing games. Otherwise, I prefer the touchpad. My mouse is pretty basic though... just the typical middle wheel and two buttons.

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
Mine is a Logitech v450 wireless notebook mouse. I spilled water on it soon after I bought it so the scroll wheel doesn't work anymore, but fortunately the scroll button is still functional.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've got a well worn Logitec wired mouse with a few buttons. My non-standard buttons are: toggle show the desktop, expose (mac: show all windows), hide the active application's windows, and (for web browsing) force open clicked link in new tab. I'm also big on using the keyboard for navigation.

I recently discovered that I can do a seven-click (double-click and keep going) with the multi click speed at the fastest setting.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Logitech MX518

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Nothing fancy. Just an optical mouse with 2 buttons and scroll wheel. And it's not even cordless. I live in the dark ages.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I use the mouse that is on my laptop. I have a laser mouse for my desktop.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
I think you'd be using a real mouse if you were in the Dark Ages. :) <imagines UltraShy spinning a mouse by its tail>

I just have a standard Microsoft optical mouse with cord.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Logitech VX nano.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Logitech MX Revolution. With the exception of the MX1000, pretty much every other logitech mouse I've used has been pure garbage.

Revolution is probably the best mouse I've ever owned. Fits my hand perfectly, has a ton of buttons (all of which can have their functions changed by setpoint uberoptions... I have a thing for being able to rebind everything, especially in games.) good weight, rechargeable wireless, and very accurate.

Edit: Only thing that sucks is that the default functions are horrible, have to use uberoptions.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
The Dell mouse that came with my bro's computer. He had another good mouse so i took it. My old one was about to die out anyway.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I have a Logitech LX7 wireless mouse and I love it! It has back and foward buttons on the top of mouse so I never have to go up to the top of my browser to press the back button. That is the best feature, although it took me weeks to break the habit. It also has side scrolling which is nice too.
I have a logitech wireless of some kind that was given to me. But it has those back/forward buttons on it too. Once I got used to using them I can honestly say that they've changed my life.

I'm not sure if that says more about the buttons or about my life.

·
Registered
813 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I think you'd be using a real mouse if you were in the Dark Ages. :) <imagines UltraShy spinning a mouse by its tail>
You're only 23, so you're too young to remember when computers didn't even have a mouse. I remember those days. Back then computers were basically glorified typewriters.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts