Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
alien monk
8,438 Posts
i don't even know. looking at photos now... oval i guess. if that is a face type.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
I look like I hate everything and everyone (which, to be fair, is pretty accurate). My resting-face is pretty much a spiteful glare. My mannerisms reflect that too. I honestly doubt there are many people less approachable than I am.

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
I'd say I must have quite an open and friendly kind of face - I was walking up the road the other day and a couple of people I didn't know from a bar of soap said hello and good morning.

I'm a fairly open type of person in general. (except when I'm hiding in my flat of course on a bad day) :roll

·
Failure's Art
1,904 Posts
The punchable kind.

·
Socializing with myself
4,962 Posts
People would tell me that I have a serious face.

·
Super Moderator
33,658 Posts
I look a little bit like Dr Evil (without the scar). Which is kind of exacerbated by the fact that I started shaving my head a few years ago. I honestly didn't realize it. I might could minimize this if I lost about 20 pounds but it would be a lot of work and I can honestly just wear a hat and the bald thing isn't as obvious (which I think is probably the main aspect of why I resemble Dr Evil :lol )

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,505 Posts
@WillYouStopDave

Now we just need to get you a mini me :) Dr Evil wasn't a bad looking guy though, I would even go as far as to say he was a damned sexy beast! I think they missed out on the cultural reference of the goatee though, they should have given him one. I always thought it was hilarious how some shows would do that, such as Star Trek, the original series with evil Spock.. we knew he was evil because of that goatee, I mean, it is the hair of the devil I tells ya!

Just look, how evil Spock is here.. the goatee .. the.. horror! It is even slightly pointed

·
Terminator
13,154 Posts
The handsome kind.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
836 Posts
I've been told I have a kind or peaceful face.

It's in the eyes, I know this.

I keep a five o' clock shadow to balance it out. :wink2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts