Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Behavioral Technician which is assistant to Behavioral Psychologist that does the behavioral programming primarily for the DD population that live in our group homes, community, and attend the shelter workshop here in the three county area.

I make around $38,000 per year with health, dental, and optical insurance.

·
Registered
307 Posts
-Machine Operator

-$27,000

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am a technical assistant for a data company, and not very happy with my salary! But in the current economic climate, I'm just glad I got a job. Hoping to become a website designer.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
It's only a summer job now, but hopefully my contract will get renewed for the rest of the year

Job - Research Lab Assistant

Money - Not enought move out of my parents house

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Database Administrator

10% less than I was making in March. They've cut my hours.

·
Registered
11 Posts
National Sales Manager---Yes I struggle daily but it is worth it---110k---but I live it Los Angeles so I can barely afford Mcdonalds!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am paid in love... atleast that's what I tell myself! I am a stay at home momm to two special needs children.

Boyfriend is a engineer. Makes decent money, but he is HORRIBLE with saving/budgeting.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Im a lowly driver. Make about 35k annually.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Student now, but I'll make about 110k/year in about 9 months. It pains me to think that I'm already contemplating switching careers.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm working as a Customer Service Officer in a Government agency. Get $45K a year AUD. I too am grateful to have a job in this 'climate' but I also want to study part-time in creative fields and not just be stuck in an office job!

·
"Semi-retired" SAS Member
1,006 Posts
Academic printshop worker, ~$26K after four years now. I still believe it's a fluke that I ever landed this job and still have it.

My position is a unique/specialized one, and there is probably no exactly equivalent job in the entire state. Having a "some college" education and no other marketable skills, I'd be looking at $15-20K if I were forced to start over again at a new job.

·
mind
22 Posts
general dental assistant starts at about 28,000 yearly... alot of responsibility
not the best job for people with sa issues so im currently thinking of switching to something else... maybe web designing would be better though im not so sure.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts