Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just anxious to know what type of people or what sign deals with the most anxiety. I understand that everyone is different, but I just have this butterfly gut feeling and I really want to ask and find out.

·
Fitting In Here & There
808 Posts
I'm Gemini--a very high energy/nervous sign.

My Moon is in Virgo, which is picky and analytical and can cause me to overanalyze rather than relax.

Luckily my rising sign, Scorpio, which is fixed and determined, lends some stbility to my chart.

But I don't believe astrology gave me SA; instead I think past humiliating & degrading experinces with people I liked/loved did.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
im a leo. if your really into stuff like this then buy the book "the secret language of birthdays" its pretty much the bible of astrology and it never lies. Its also a great way to scope out people before you meet them.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
i really don't think it matters what you sign is. Is more important what day you were born and what time.

·
Banned
40 Posts
im both a cancer and a leo. i was born on a cusp ^^

its interesting because they have opposing signs
leo is a sun sign- very dominant and prideful
cancer is a moon sign- very passive and emotional (often times too much so)

the zodiac has merit, but even though people have identifiable traits, it doesn't take the mystery out of who they are.

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Cancer

·
Registered
718 Posts
Libra

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Capricorn- not that it's relevant,but I always hated my sign being a stupid mountain goat.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i really don't think it matters what you sign is. Is more important what day you were born and what time.
I'm a leo.

There's no reason the time and date u were born would have any effect on what sort of person you are. it may have been such and such date and time when you were born but the earth is a sphere, so its some other time all over the rest of the globe.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts