Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't go too wild or the thread will get locked!- I would love to take a kick boxing class in which no one was allowed to kick me - but I could kick the heck out of everyone else. Wouldn't want to maim anyone but serious bruising would be enjoyable!

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Electricity. And explosions. And lots of big flying objects via some miraculous onset of psychokinesis.

And when I clap my hands while standing in the center of New York City, every single glass window shatters into a billion pieces, and the buildings suddenly crack and begin to crumble to the ground in ruins. Nobody gets physically hurt, but they do get to see their entire society collapse before their eyes.

At least, that's what happened in my dream. In real life, all I'd need is the ability to will a curse of extremely bad karma upon anyone who tries to harm me or anyone else, which lasts forever or until they finally change their ways for good, all while I stand in the background and laugh at everyone.

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
Since it's a fantasy, I can change the rules of physics and whatever.

In traffic, when I'm entering a highway and the car behind me, as in the one in back of me in the line who is supposed to wait for me to get on the highway, swings into the near traffic lane and cuts me off, I get to run that person off the road. Then like in a cartoon, they get out of their car and they're OK, and maybe even the car is OK. But I get the satisfaction of just REACTING in the moment to how pissed I am.

My other power crazed fantasies would get the thread locked. Pretty sure.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I like to daydream that I'm a queen, w/ absolute power.

When I was 5, I used to actually pray to God that I would turn into She-Ra on the playground so that no one could bully me :)

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
I am a humble hallucinogen farmer and dealer. I grow and refine everything in my desert compound to the highest standards of quality. At the end of my career I am involved in a dramatic 5 hour police chase, the likes of which the world has never seen and that ends like thelma and louise and with mad explosions and fireworks.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
to be a billionaire. id be totally happy if i were rich :yes
You do have SA, I have always assumed right? I would love the freedom that money brings but money wouldnt cure SA. If only. But, then again, we have had this discussion a few times havent we? :) Never mind.

I would like to have a bunch of money just so I wouldnt have to work and could travel. THAT would be nice. I would love to just able to roam around the world without worry of money. It wouldnt even have to be first class. I would happy to do it on a frugal basis.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These ideas have met with my approval-you may continue you with your ideas of dasterdly deeds!- Let mayhem rule!!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
For some reason, I've always fantasized about being affiliated with the mafia. Like I'd be this big-time mafia princess and I'd have guns, money,cars, nice jewelry.....and I'd have these huge, scary bodyguards following me wherever I go. Everyone would be intimidated by me and my crew and no one would dare harass me in the street again.

I would never want to kill someone, but I could see myself kicking someones a** or at least getting one of the guys to do it. There are quite a few people on my "sh** list".

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
I want revenge in my garden bower, dammit.

I have the power to make everyone who I think or believe ever wronged me throughout my life, apologize profusely, and tell me how wonderful I am. and that they can't believe they ever did such a thing to such a sweet, beautiful, wonderful human being.

After that, of course, I wuold bring about global peace.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I just thought of something else-For one week of their lives every person who's ever wronged me must exhibit their inner self outwardly.- Specifically-their teeth will become sharp and pointed and their feet will morph into cloven hooves!!

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
You do have SA, I have always assumed right? I would love the freedom that money brings but money wouldnt cure SA. If only. But, then again, we have had this discussion a few times havent we? :) Never mind.
yes i have sa. the only thing i would change in my life right now is that i wish i would have taken high school more seriously so i could have studied to get a well paying job. which means money would only make me happier.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I have a few.

In one I have millions of dollars but keep it a secret. I live in a nice but not elegant apartment, work or volunteer as a paramedic (something I've always wanted to do) and am a anonymous philanthropist, donating a lot to causes I support. I travel whenever I want and buy myself some things (namely all the anime collections I want) but not going overboard.

There's another one where I own the Death Note but I won't go into that.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
World domination or being on a quest for world domination. I'd make a great villain :twisted Of course, after I crushed the forces of good, I'd try to make what was left of the world into a utopia :lol

Since this is just a fantasy, I'd also want to be a powerful super villain. Being nearly indestructible and having psychic abilities would be a must. Immortality would also be nice, so I would have plenty of time to rule my new kingdom. Would need to think about other powers. I would like there to be plenty of super heros as well. Might get boring conquering everthing with ease :twisted

On the flip side, being a super hero would also be cool :D

You had to ask :lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
I wish I could float like in some of my dreams.

·
Immortal Corrupter
117 Posts
I want revenge in my garden bower, dammit.

I have the power to make everyone who I think or believe ever wronged me throughout my life, apologize profusely, and tell me how wonderful I am. and that they can't believe they ever did such a thing to such a sweet, beautiful, wonderful human being.
That's pretty much mine too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts