Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^Need something to replace knuckle cracking (parents are convinced it's harmful, even though I know it may not be)

·
Weeeeeeeeee!~
331 Posts
biting my nails >.<
Me too!. I've been doing it for a couple of years now :<!. I tried putting nail polish on my nail but...it would always wear away and I would still chew it D:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Me too!. I've been doing it for a couple of years now :<!. I tried putting nail polish on my nail but...it would always wear away and I would still chew it D:
lol i have tried to put nail polish too but it didnt work D; i dont know how to get rid of this habit :idea

·
Cynical *******.
2,490 Posts
I twiddle my thumbs or one of my legs will bounce.

·
Nowhere Man
823 Posts
bitting off those little pieces of skin around my nails. And rubbing my knuckles against my lips. And pacing.

·
Registered
350 Posts
sometimes if I have something in my pocket to mess around with with I will or i'll just play with a coin or something, but I do the nail biting etc

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I have a small flat rock I got from a creek in the mountains. I rub it between by thumb and index finger, if I don't have it on me I use a quarter.

I use to wear an earring and I would constantly twist it.

·
&#9806; Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
I tend to fiddle with and pick at things like the leather bits on my purse, or twist the straps of it around and around, etc....lots of little actions with my hands. It might make me look nervous or bored, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone around me much.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
I grab my neck, look around, laugh / smile nervously, wrub the back of my head,

1 - 20 of 63 Posts