Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is your personality type? (Read the thread first before voting)

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
SAS Member
4,420 Posts

Today's results. Always INFJ on various tests. Thinking and Feeling might continue to balance out for me as I get older...would be cool to get 50-50 on that.
*Edit: Got confirmed as an INTJ from 2 professional sources compared to taking an online test. My feeling has never been at 75% or higher , with the results in my sig being posted a bit over a year ago. As I get closer to 25 years old , my mindset about and towards people has become rather cynical as well. The F and T thing is kinda iffy for me at the moment, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Irretrievably Lost
3,367 Posts
I just randomly took this Myers-Briggs personaly type test (https://www.16personalities.com) and it seems to be basically accurate. Apparently I'm pretty introverted as if I didn't know that before.

Type "The Advocate" (INFJ-T)

Introverted - 68%
Intuitive - 59%
Feeling - 56%
Judging - 58%
Turbulent - 81%

Role Diplomat
Strategy Constant Improvement

The Advocate (INFJ) personality type is defined as having the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging traits. This combination makes these personalities stand out uniquely with a quiet, principled version of humanism. They think and feel with a depth that brings challenges as well as opportunities.

44,298 Posts

·
Irretrievably Lost
3,367 Posts
ha, that is pretty much exactly me. I hate it when I send an email and I sound all smart then the recipient calls me about it to discuss in more detail and all of a sudden I'm a blathering moron.

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
I got INTJ this time.

INTJ
Introvert(88%) iNtuitive(22%) Thinking(9%) Judging(28%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (88%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (22%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (9%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (28%)

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
2,693 Posts
I voted based on my old results from over a year ago. I used to test INFP now I am getting ISFP.

Edit: It's weird, I looked it up and it says it's inborn. I just answered differently based on my decreased level of anxiety in social settings and feeling more comfortable in my own skin over the last year or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
sigh

INTP
Introvert(84%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(34%)

Yup. I pretty much always test as INTP. I don't think I am INTP because I don't fit the INTP stereotype. Well.... I should say that I just wouldn't claim to be INTP because there are elitist gatekeepers who have latched onto this to bolster their egos. I try not to take this seriously.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yup. I pretty much always test as INTP. I don't think I am INTP because I don't fit the INTP stereotype. Well.... I should say that I just wouldn't claim to be INTP because there are elitist gatekeepers who have latched onto this to bolster their egos. I try not to take this seriously.

INTP
Introvert(75%) iNtuitive(43%) Thinking(31%) Perceiving(31%)

• You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (43%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (31%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (31%)

Damnit!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Almost six years later and I'm still ISTJ.

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (81%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (47%)
Interesting.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts