Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
497 Posts
Do you have a meaning? Meaning is important beccause meaning acts as an influential force on long term feelings. People with great many things in there lives defined as meaningful can use those things to keep anxiety and depression at bay. Meaning transforms " existence" into "life." So what is your meaning? If you can clarify what your meaning is, it will help reduce your anxiety/depression.
my life is full of meaning, and thats the reason why im so positive about my sa. if i didnt have meaning to my life then i would be one miserable @rsehole who spent his time being bitter about being a social phobic

i split my meaning into 4 parts :

1)transforming from a social phobic to a perfectly functioning social being
2)my carear
3)acheiving happiness in all areas of life
4)helping others

1) the whole meaning of my life is to change my nature , transform fro a shy person to an outgoing person. everyday is spent taking tiny steps towards change .
*(THE KABBALISTIC LAW OF TIKUN EXPLAINS NUMBER 1 PERFECTLY )

2)i beleive that everyone has a purpose carear wize. everyone has that one thing that they were born to do , that one thing that they would pay to do. i beleive we are all born for greatness. my life is about doing that one thing that i was born to do.
*(IN THE BOOK THE NEO TECH WORLD BY MARK HAMILTON , THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS SHOW ANYONE WHAT THEIR LIFES PURPOSE IS )

3)my life is about being 100% fullflled in all areas of life - finance, carear , friends, family, love etc.... . iset goals for one area at a time and then take steps to get the fullfillment in that area and once im satisfied i then move onto a new area. example - lets say i want 100% fullfilment in the area of health, welll i would spend 3 months eating right, exerciseing and transforming my body. once i was hapy with the shape i was in id just maintain it and move onto a new area. the next area might be love. so id focus on finding my soulmate. once id done that i might move onto finances

4)helping others. theres nothing to explain
*(THE KABBALASTIC LAW OF SHARING EXPLAINS THIS PERFECTLY )

a persons day should be spent doing the carear of their dreams , taking dailly risks and changes of behaviour which help them to change their nature or charactor (e.g changing from a shy person to an outgoing one ), taking steps on their goals towards achieving happiness in a certain area, and helping other people

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.