Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What Level of Education Were You Able to Attain?

• Some High School

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • High School Degree or GED

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Some College

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • Bachler's Degree

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Some Post Graduate

Votes: 16 18.8%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,710 Posts
Some college.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Some college too.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Still in high school

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
Bachelor of Engineering as of Today officially :D

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
I really don't like how most people seem to think that attending college or graduate school determines your "level of education". I could very well follow a Ph.D. program for computer science in the comfort of my own home and excel at it, but most others would only see me as a high school graduate. Sad, really.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I really don't like how most people seem to think that attending college or graduate school determines your "level of education". I could very well follow a Ph.D. program for computer science in the comfort of my own home and excel at it, but most others would only see me as a high school graduate. Sad, really.
Likewise, I wish people wouldn't assume that as a university graduate I'm quite intelligent and meaningfully educated.

·
taking a break from SAS
1,408 Posts
Masters Degree in Business....school was stressful at every level.
How stressful did you find the business degree? Did you have to do alot of presentations/group work? Were your grades based on subjective evaluations (eg. what the professor thinks of you) or objective ones (eg. exams)?

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm glad there are so many people here that are able to manage their SA and be able to attend university and get an education. An education is about the most important think you can achieve in your life.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts