Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read that in order to get yourself in the right frame of mind, it is helpful to go back in time to your fondest memory and try to feel how you were feeling then.

For me, it was in playing high school football my senior year. It was a time when my confidence was at a all time high..i hung around a great group of guys who were true friends...I still had social anxiety, but i was surrounded by people who liked me and didn't care how i acted socially...every day was exciting for me.....i would give anything to feel like that today.

How about you guys?????

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Some really happy memories for me, are those of the times I spent with my aunt when I was a little boy.

She took me to the beach and to her home that was in Occidental (a very strange place as I recall. ) It all seemed so enchanting to me; the forest and the beach, and the all of the strange things and people around the Bay Area. I was very young and have few actual memories, but the images and the sensations of wonder are still very fresh in my mind.

<3 aunt <3

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
When i was little and carefree, and didn't care about..stuff.
Any time where I get into a great frame of mind and totally forgo the past and worries and am in a deep state of relaxation is a deeply fond thing to thnk about :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts