Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is your favorite fruit?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its not an easy choice, but I'd have to say mango, with oranges, pomegranates and watermelon not far behind.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I'm in love with bananas. They are good to eat before going for a run since bananas are full of potassium and another great thing, bananas prevent cramps from occurring. There are also delicious recipes with banana. Banana cream pie, chocolate covered bananas, banana bread, etc. I will always go for the bananas when it comes to the fruit bowl. The only thing I hate is that they will ripen in like less than two weeks.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
To snack on: Pineapple, grapes, cantaloupe, mangoes, bananas

For smoothies: Strawberries, blueberries, bananas

Pineapples will always be my favorite though.

·
hermit
754 Posts
I've always chose Mangos before every other fruit. But Peaches, Watermelons, Strawberries, Blueberries and Grapes are great too.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Probably grapes but I buy bananas more because I typically live with other students and bananas don't have to be refrigerated, so I can keep them in my room and avoid having to venture into the kitchen.

·
Attention Def..OMG KITTY!
380 Posts
The good old Bananas and Apples :D (although I haven't had one in a while now)
Jackfruits are also nice but not on the list :'C

·
dango dango
240 Posts
I really like strawberry flavored things, but I like watermelon as a fruit.

·
We all deserve something.
1,786 Posts
Hi. My name is Jesse, and I love Pears. K thanks.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Oranges, can't go wrong with them. Strawberries are nice too.

I've been really craving some mangosteen lately though. Those things are delicious.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Probably Sapota, hands down. For regular consumption, I like watermelon, strawberries and grapes. Fruits tht generally taste sweet, not too tangy.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts