Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
A hot, steamy, greasy and messy hamburger (80% lean) cooked medium with a slice of Monterey Jack cheese melting on top with sauteed mushrooms, jalapenos and a hint of relish (yes, relish!). Yum!

If I was about to die, I'd want my last dish to be a cheeseburger.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Dang y'all got me all hungry lol. If I had to pick just one food as a favorite, I'd probably go with pizza. I also love lasagna, tacos, macaroni & cheese, sushi, rotisserie chicken, spaghetti, chicken alfredo, chili, quesadillas, cheesecake, and the list goes on and on and on.

·
dango dango
240 Posts
Honestly frog legs are my favorite food. It may sound disgusting but it taste so good. I wish I had better access to them but theres rarely any stores or restaurants that has them unless you travel real far :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Too many to choose from and name just one. They tend to cycle for me.

As of now it is kabob sandwiches. Those are not too common in there us but on every corner of every street of every town in France. It is lamb meat half raw that cooked on a spinning metal stick. I love those and am probably am too addicted to them.

Also I am craving for Vietnamese beef pho soup which I haven't had since 2010. But in this french small town I live in, Asian restaurants are more generic.

Sushi is nice too it can get pricy for what you pay for. But then quality over quantity matters too.

Of course any food that is unhealthy I probably enjoy a lot. Burgers, pizza, tacos, burritos, ice cream, etc I love them all.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Honestly frog legs are my favorite food. It may sound disgusting but it taste so good. I wish I had better access to them but theres rarely any stores or restaurants that has them unless you travel real far :(
How did you force yourself to try frog legs for the first time?? I can imagine they taste just like chicken wings.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Dang y'all got me all hungry lol. If I had to pick just one food as a favorite, I'd probably go with pizza. I also love lasagna, tacos, macaroni & cheese, sushi, rotisserie chicken, spaghetti, chicken alfredo, chili, quesadillas, cheesecake, and the list goes on and on and on.
I can't get enough of quesadillas. I love putting different ingredients in quesadillas.

·
Eternal Slack
3,195 Posts
A local restaurant has this thing called a "Triple 20"

It's pulled pork, cole slaw, and provolone cheese topped with a secret sauce, between two buns. I also add the delicious BBQ sauce they have there.

It's the only thing that I've actually gotten a "food high" from.

·
Registered
517 Posts
A local restaurant has this thing called a "Triple 20"

It's pulled pork, cole slaw, and provolone cheese topped with a secret sauce, between two buns. I also add the delicious BBQ sauce they have there.

It's the only thing that I've actually gotten a "food high" from.
pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw are dope

·
Despite all my rage..
2,757 Posts
Steak (prefferably Sirloin or Filet Mignon)
Lasagña (With alot of meat and little ricotta cheese)
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Pasta
JB (Bagel) tempura sushi rolls
Lobster tail
Cheddar Biscuits from Red Lobster (they're like crack)

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Pizza

Chinese

Japanese/Sushi

Seafood

Mexican

Pancakes

Waffles

41 - 60 of 70 Posts