Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I love bread, not white bread. Pretzel bread, olive bread, wheat bread most any kind of bread.
You and me both. I also love dipping bread in olive oil. Freakin good. I also have different baking recipes for bread. garlic parmesan bread, rosemary olive oil bread, naan bread. I always attack the bread when they sere it to us at the restaurant. lol My family just look at me like I'm a fat ***.

·
bye
810 Posts
My momma makes the most delicious posole and chilaquiles. I could eat both for the rest of my life :clap

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Mine's a tie between tacos (or nachos or anything like that really) and fettuccine alfredo (whether it's just noddles and sauce or if it has chicken or something else in it).
When there is nothing to eat at home, I would sometimes make pasta alfredo but not with the fettuccine pasta. I just use a different kind of pasta, bathe it in alfredo sauce, and sprinkle tons of red pepper flakes on top. Freakin delicious. I like fish tacos. I remember last time I went to Mexico, I sat near the beach and enjoyed some fish tacos, and don't get me started on the nachos!! That's the one thing I look forward to during fall festivals. :lol

·
I'm a Spartan.
680 Posts
lasagna

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
Hmm, probably would have to be beef wellington

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Salads, soup, bread, vegetable sushi (w/ ginger, soy sauce, and wasabi), vegetarian sandwiches/wraps, hummus + pita bread + vegetables/greens, vegetarian meat substitute stuff....vegetarian stuff.
I had a boca burger one time. Probably twice...I don't remember, but it was actually pretty good and I've had a falafal pita sandwich at this Mediterranean sandwich. Some vegetarian sandwiches are the bomb.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts