Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am obsessed with food so I am asking this. I'm not asking about favorite type of food such as Mexican, Chinese, etc. I want to know what your favorite food is. Chicken? Spaghetti? Whatever.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
I love your food threads, Paloma. :heart

Idk if I have a #1 favorite food, but I really love cheese fries, tortellini, mac n cheese, cheese sandwiches (Yes, I'm a cheese addict lol), crab rangoon, ramen, and frozen yogurt.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
I don't have a number one favorite food, either.

I'm really into beef pho or ribeye pho. That stuff is tantalizingly addictive. Only had it 3 times.

Sushi's kind of vague, but yeah, sushi of all kinds. Guess the same would go with pizzas of all kinds.

I also had a buffalo bacon burger once. It was better than beef. No wonder buffalo's were almost extinct.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love your food threads, Paloma. :heart

Idk if I have a #1 favorite food, but I really love cheese fries, tortellini, mac n cheese, cheese sandwiches (Yes, I'm a cheese addict lol), crab rangoon, ramen, and frozen yogurt.
Man, can't get enough of those crab rangoons. I would get the cream cheese rangoons from Panda Express and dip that delicious stuff in sweet and sour sauce. Haven't had ramen in years.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Big John Steak & Onion Sandwiches

Other honorable mentions

Stuffed crust pizza topped with grilled chicken
Grilled chicken on or off a sandwich when done right
Stuffed pork chops
Green olives
Salisbury steak hamburger helper
Chicken quadrilles from a local restaurant
Turkey dinner from a local restaurant
Roast beef dinner from a local restaurant

I could live off of this list but I shouldn't

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big John Steak & Onion Sandwiches

Other honorable mentions

Stuffed crust pizza topped with grilled chicken
Grilled chicken on or off a sandwich when done right
Stuffed pork chops
Green olives
Salisbury steak hamburger helper
Chicken quadrilles from a local restaurant
Turkey dinner from a local restaurant
Roast beef dinner from a local restaurant

I could live off of this list but I shouldn't
haha not a fan of green olives. Looks like almost everyone likes them except me.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Hot open-faced turkey sandwich from a Jersey diner. Sweet Jesus.
Might try making if it had hard and dry bread, if it is what I'm thinking. I really hate when the bread gets all mushy from the gravy. The roast beef dinner I like is actually a hot roast beef sandwich with roast beef and gravy poured on top of it. I ask for the bread on the side because it is all soggy by time I get it home with all the gravy. The sides are stuffing and mashed potatoes

·
Registered
431 Posts
Might try making if it had hard and dry bread, if it is what I'm thinking. I really hate when the bread gets all mushy from the gravy. The roast beef dinner I like is actually a hot roast beef sandwich with roast beef and gravy poured on top of it. I ask for the bread on the side because it is all soggy by time I get it home with all the gravy. The sides are stuffing and mashed potatoes
I understand your concerns. I'm usually able to shovel it in before the bread's too far gone because I'm a beast when I eat. Plus the stuffing and turkey on top of the bread usually protects the bread from the gravy. It's an art ;)

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'll have to go with steamed mixed vegetables (spinach, kale, turnip greens, asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, cauliflower, cabbage, squash, carrots, celery, onions, and garlic) with black beans or egg wites, various spices, and nutritional yeast. I'm serious -- that's my dinner 99% of the time.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts

·
still delicious
3,038 Posts
I don't have a number one favorite food, either.

I'm really into beef pho or ribeye pho. That stuff is tantalizingly addictive. Only had it 3 times.

Sushi's kind of vague, but yeah, sushi of all kinds. Guess the same would go with pizzas of all kinds.

I also had a buffalo bacon burger once. It was better than beef. No wonder buffalo's were almost extinct.
Pho is a bloodtype here in California. :b We eat so much. Well, most people I know anyway.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts