Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is your everyday like and how do you feel everyday?

this thursday i had class and i felt anxious and scared before i go to class.we had personal delevopment system class for the whole day.and i don't talk a lot to peoples at all.i only talk to a friend that is pretty quiet too.i felt really lonely and anxious when i'm in class most of the time.

how do everyone else feel?feel free to talk about your everyday life here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My everyday life consists of staying up late and sleeping in. I don't have a job because its hard to find them right now and with my social anxiety it takes away about 90% of jobs out there. So i usually hang out at home playing pc games or watching tv/sleeping, and hanging out with close friends.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Unless I have college or work, I pretty much stay home. Occasionally, I'll go for a walk or do something else outdoors. I don't really have friends anymore, so I basically have no social life. My mood varies a lot. Mostly, I'm depressed or feel neutral. Sometimes, I get super motivated but it usually doesn't last long. I feel confused and alone in most social environments.

·
Cool story, bro!
986 Posts
Sleep until 12 or 12:30 because I don't sleep until 2-5 AM most nights. Then get on the internet and repeatedly check sites in my favorites folder. Chat with people online sometimes. Occasionally I will hang out with people as well. I don't have a job so all of my time is free. It's nice but I feel like a complete burden and failure. Its been starting to depress me more as of late. I've been thinkin of buying a bus ticket to somewhere far away and just seeing where it takes me. Probably right back here. :blank

·
PASTAMANIA BROTHER
441 Posts
Weekdays:
I wake up (which takes like an hour because I never want to get out of bed), shower, go to class, come home, do whatever homework I have, watch TV or play video games or surf the net, go to sleep at a ridiculously late hour.

Weekends:
I wake up (which takes like an hour because I never want to get out of bed), shower, do whatever assignments I have, watch TV or play video games or surf the net, go to sleep at a ridiculously late hour.

Rinse and repeat week end and week out. Literally. Exciting right? I know.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
My typical day goes like this: Sleep in till anywhere from 1-3pm, go online, check my email, facebook, look for jobs, try to decide (with my boyfriend since he's usually here) what to do with the rest of the day. Usually play video games, watch movies or go out shopping/to eat.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My typical day goes like this: Sleep in till anywhere from 1-3pm, go online, check my email, facebook, look for jobs, try to decide (with my boyfriend since he's usually here) what to do with the rest of the day. Usually play video games, watch movies or go out shopping/to eat.
u don't work or study?

·
Dying Slowly... :(
211 Posts
my life is pretty boring. i go to work (i hate my job so it makes it even more frustrating), come back home, eat, use the computer, play video games, watch tv, shower, go to sleep, repeat. :no

PEACE

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wake up early because I have a young daughter. I spend my whole day every day at home with her. While she's awake, I do mom things. When she naps, I repeatedly check my empty inbox to see if it's filled up and visit the same web sites over and over again to find that they have not changed. My husband comes home from work in the evenings and is charming but I bore him to death because he's the only person I talk to, usually several days in a row, so I dump every useless thing in my head on him. I also complain a lot, which I know wears him out. It wears me out to keep it inside, though.

At night, I can't sleep for fear of a panic attack (I'm afraid of being afraid) and wind up either reading or doing crossword puzzles until I can't hold my eyes open any more.

About once every week or so, I get an email from a friend who also has SA. It's a delight.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Somedays are better than others, but no matter what I'm always. so. exhausted.

And usually I go through weird cycles, right now I'm okay with being around people, if a little frustrated, but in a week or two I expect to be really angry and emotional and awkward, keeping far away from all.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Pretty boring. I feel like I don't have a lot of energy, but that is expected since I'm not really active.

·
Comfortably Numb
347 Posts
My life consists of waking up in the afternoon and going to bed before the sun comes up. During which I tend to the garden, play with my dog, play guitar, work on my websites, listen to music, study for MCSE exams, watch a little TV, surf online (Digg/Reddit are musts) and anything else to kill time.

How do I feel everyday? Extremely Bored and often lonely.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Most of my days are pretty much the same. I'm up by about 8 or 9, check emails, read the news, then spend the rest of the day reading or working on various projects on the computer. In the evenings around 5pm or so I start my on-call shift for work which lasts until the following morning. It's not a bad job, pay is decent and not much work involved, especially on slow nights. Unfortunately it usually means me spending that much more time at home, although technically I don't have to stay home since I can take the phone with me, but, you know, yeah :no That's my week in a nutshell :sus

·
Daydreaming
586 Posts
I am mostly always home besides the days I may go to therapy or an appointment of some kind. My sleeping schedule is often messed up, lately I've been waking up around 2 or 3 pm. I get up, and then eat...then do whatever I can find to do. Walk outside in my yard for a little while if it's nice enough outside and I feel like going out there, I put seeds and bread out there for the animals. Then I sit around, watch tv, or read...write in my journal...and go on the computer.
The way I feel varies. Somedays I could be glad and feel like doing the usual stuff...or other days I don't feel that lively and just a normal or low mood, but not terrible. Just surviving as always. Usually if I feel terrible, it's at night, which can be almost every night sometimes....not sure why it gets that way!
Most of the time, I am alone (which I like) and don't really talk much to people in my house, and somedays I feel like I have to be on alert and plan where I'll walk and what I'll do, so I can avoid any awkward situations (well, that's every day but somedays it doesn't bother me as much)
Lately, my sis goes on my computer during the day and then late at night I get it.

·
Banned
728 Posts
No school, no work (applied everywhere), no money, no car of my own, friends I only see on the weekends.How much emptier can you get? I occasionally go to the park, store and volunteer at the animal shelter a few times a week, otherwise stay home all day (except Saturday).
Exactly the same for me.

I feel very isolated. But its hard to find something to do.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My everyday life consists of staying up late and sleeping in. I don't have a job because its hard to find them right now and with my social anxiety it takes away about 90% of jobs out there. So i usually hang out at home playing pc games or watching tv/sleeping, and hanging out with close friends.
LOL.

THATS MY DAY..except the friends. i dont have any:|

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Unless I have college or work, I pretty much stay home. Occasionally, I'll go for a walk or do something else outdoors. I don't really have friends anymore, so I basically have no social life. My mood varies a lot. Mostly, I'm depressed or feel neutral. Sometimes, I get super motivated but it usually doesn't last long. I feel confused and alone in most social environments.
I was mostly the same not too long ago, but things have changed as time's gone by.
Nowadays, if I'm not at work, I'm mostly at home, but that's only because I enjoy spending time by myself. But if there has been one thing that has changed for me in the last six months, it would be that I can rouse myself to go out places with friends if I've been invited without experiencing the same level of anxiety as previously. Ever since I've been on meds, my depression is much less along with the anxiety, although admittedly there are some things about me that medications will never change.

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
During the week get up around 6 am, take shower, eat, get dressed, and then to my job.

Then the weekend sleep in a little, maybe get weekly supplies, clean house, do laundry, talk with my parent's, if I have yard work I do it. I have a boring life.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Weekdays:

Wakeup, stay on bed all stressed out, drag myself off bed with effort, feel sick, shower, go to work, do the boring stressful work all day, come back home in bus, shower, sit at the computer and do stuff, sulk, sleep

Weekend:

Washing, cleaning, marketing/shopping, swimming, computer, chat, some photography, naps, music .... Mostly indoor solo activities. Rarely, I go out on weekends ...

·
Banned
728 Posts
I work on weekends 12pm to 8pm and on Monday and Tuesdays from 6pm to 10pm.

I used to have classes on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays but ended up dropping almost all of them, and now only have a class on Wednesday evenings.

Rest of my time consists of working out at the gym, playing hockey, surfing the web, go for long drives, drinking alone or with friends, smoking weed and playing poker with the boys.

With all the free time I will have this summer, I would like to start Muay Thai classes, biking and therapy to occupy the rest of my time and to do something productive.

The way I feel on most days, depends, I go through cycles like many of you do. My moods aren't stable at all.

In the end, I feel like a lonely soul. :no

1 - 20 of 22 Posts