Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been struggling with this for years. I might think of a co-worker or friend, and I go through a period of the day thinking of all the worst and most negative things about them. Pretty much everything that bothers me about them and forgetting all the good things(and I actually have good relationships with these people) and it just really angers and frustrates me.

Then, usually on the same day, it's like I wake up from this negativity and put things in perspective and it's like the opposite. All of a sudden I think of good things about them and like them again. I can't seem to control this.

·
Mad Scientist
1,231 Posts
Borderline personality disorder?

No one on here can diagnose you though, so you should seek professional help.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Borderline personality disorder?

No one on here can diagnose you though, so you should seek professional help.
Not looking for a diagnosis here, just trying to be lead in the right direction on what this might be so I can read more about it. With all due respect, I'm not looking to go out and get branded for life either.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Does this happen when your blood sugar is low?
no direction here, just.. hunger and low blood sugar can sometimes have this effect, and if you haven’t tought about it.. well there might be a pattern

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does this happen when your blood sugar is low?
no direction here, just.. hunger and low blood sugar can sometimes have this effect, and if you haven’t tought about it.. well there might be a pattern
Interesting but I'd have to say probably not. I did intermittent fasting for a number of months last year untill I got covid. Now that I'm eating regularly again I still don't see any change in this behavior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts