Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Looking for an argument
2,335 Posts
To create some works of great art, god knows if i ever will though. I know i've got the talent to do it, but my mental health problems always get in the way.

·
Do You Even Shift?
4,679 Posts
To chew *** and kick bubblegum... And I'm all outta ***...

Something like that :D

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
Hopefully I can know the answer to that myself one day.

·
Power Trip
1,016 Posts
The purpose of my life as I see it now, is to find the answer to that question.

·
seduced by gravity
246 Posts
Okay yeah, so I'm gonna do the career and grown-man, after-college job thing, gonna do the wife and kids thing... Which are obviously major things in life I am looking forward to.

But what do I want to DO with my life? I want to be held responsible for making at least one major discovery related to research of stars - specifically compact stars - or black holes. Yeah, it sounds like the job thing, but... Stars are what I live for. I obsessively think about them all day. They are my life, and astronomy is what I live for.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
My calling/purpose in life is to be one with the Earth. So I'm going to be a majestic palm tree. That way I can stay at the beach the whole day and perv on hot bodies.

Hot bodies...

But what do I want to DO with my life? I want to be held responsible for making at least one major discovery related to research of stars - specifically compact stars - or black holes. Yeah, it sounds like the job thing, but... Stars are what I live for. I obsessively think about them all day. They are my life, and astronomy is what I live for.
Astronomy IS really cool. Space is like an endless tunnel of knowledge just waiting to be known. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
My ultimate goal is to be in a profession where I can help other people. Right now that is a math teacher but we'll see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts