Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seriously burned out. I honestly can't go on alone any more. I don't even see the point in finishing university now, I might have a life when i finish but there will be no one to share it with. I'm going mad with loneliness.

·
Cynic
435 Posts
Only the strong survive and strive through life as warriors.

Quote I cannot remember where from, true though. I have rough patches too but the thought of getting through it by myself makes me feel stronger.

·
Cut Above
1,827 Posts
Fight through it.

All these experiences, the ups and downs is something you must go through in order for you to be crafted as the individual you are.

We're here to help, but overcoming it will make you happier.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Friedrich Nietzsche.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yeah i know what you mean im burned out and im in highschool. You atleast have girls to look at in my school i have no girls to look at because they have to wear a bulky uniform and theres only like 12 my age and their all unattractive ontop of this they give us college courses and im still in highschool. What keeps me motivated?
Im not even that motivated but the idea of driving around a mercedes during the week and maybe a lambo on the weekends while everyone drives their civics the entire week keeps me motivated. Even if i have no woman to share it with. Think of it this way

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
MORE CASH FOR YOURSELF **** THE WOMEN WHO WONT TAKE YOU THEIR JUST MISSING OUT. If you complete university your gonna have to make some sort of decent amount of money and living alone you could afford anything (not literally)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts