1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
I walked my dog on Tuesday.

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
A few days ago I walked all the way to Carlton, probably a few kilometres - I'd been very bored and I needed to get out and have breakfast at my favourite restaurant. Was going to get a tram but I ended up just walking.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
With dog, I walked 1 mile and ran 4.3 miles today.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
Walked about 2.7 miles / 4.5 km today.

Saw this on my walk.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
Walked 3.3km and ran 7.5km yesterday.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
Walked 5.5k the day before yesterday.

Walked 8.6k yesterday.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
Very pretty - but those distances are getting a bit scary now.
Those walks usually take me more than an hour, so not so much in that regard :lol . Usually the only thing that relaxes me nowadays, which is rather unproductive.

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
Those walks usually take me more than an hour, so not so much in that regard :lol . Usually the only thing that relaxes me nowadays, which is rather unproductive.
Yeah, I can relate to that actually. I used to do it back up in Bali - you could walk for miles on those beaches. Nice to do early in the morning before it gets too hot. Very good for you.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
Walked 1.1k today. Just walked across the street to grab a burrito for dinner and back.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Last week they scaled back the restrictions, so I was finally able to leave my municipality and do things. I went for a walk in the woods with two of my friends last Friday, but before that, I hadn't done any exercise in over a month. I just bought a treadmill, so I'm hoping to get at least one hour of exercise every day even though I'm snowed under with work.

·
SAS Member
716 Posts
today
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
I walked about 7.5k today.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts