Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
😒🤡
7,134 Posts
Handmaid's tale - the best show ever!
I still want to watch this show. It looks sooo good but this is one of those shows I don't want to see even one spoiler for. Lol

Recently, the best show I've watched is Black Summer but I've only seen one episode of the second season so far. It's a tense, zombie show.

As far as movies, I saw Memento a couple months back and I enjoyed Mandy and Soul a lot. All really good movies.

·
Banned
13 Posts
I still want to watch this show. It looks sooo good but this is one of those shows I don't want to see even one spoiler for. Lol

Recently, the best show I've watched is Black Summer but I've only seen one episode of the second season so far. It's a tense, zombie show.

As far as movies, I saw Memento a couple months back and I enjoyed Mandy and Soul a lot. All really good movies.
I love Memento! it is a really great movie.
I am a bit jealous that you haven't seen Handmaid's tale yet and you can watch all 4 seasons in few days. I don't know how to live until the next season:confused:

·
😒🤡
7,134 Posts
I love Memento! it is a really great movie.
I am a bit jealous that you haven't seen Handmaid's tale yet and you can watch all 4 seasons in few days. I don't know how to live until the next season:confused:
The way that movie was filmed was really well done, too. I actually had to watch a YouTube breakdown over the movie. Lol

Yea, I think I'm missing out on a good show but I'm going to watch it eventually. It's a must on my watch list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts