Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it'd be interesting to ask because I saw a thread on the worst things about being your gender.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Don't have to wax for starters and don't have periods would probably be high on the list. Followed closely by not having to spend more than an hour getting ready to go out anywhere.

I guess these aren't positives as such though. More like something we've avoided.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
I raise you multiple orgasms and boobs. :blank

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I raise you multiple orgasms and boobs. :blank
Boobs? Aye I can see how that's high on the list, definitely a useful bit of kit. Its like mind altering beacons for men.

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Lol, I asked my hubby what he thought was a benefit for him in my being a woman and of course!!!>>>> boobs, I should have known without asking,lol :)

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
I think we can see the clear winner in THIS burgeoning gender war. :lol

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Interesting thread idea. I really love being a woman.

Chivalry - I love men opening doors. I love to feel protected and taken care of.

Variety of clothing and accessories - hair styles, jewelry, belts, scarves, shoes, purses, pants, dresses, skirts. All of that gives us more freedom express ourselves and our style.

Being able to show emotion and not be judged for it.

And finally let me see if I can put this delicately: Being the catcher and not the pitcher.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Hm, not many advantages I'd say...

lol, I guess just having the body of a man (or young man, rather) is cool, maybe that's the best thing. I think a man's body, or at least most men's bodies are very physically "capable" so to say, which is cool.

The "man experience", just knowing how it is to be male, that's the best thing I think.

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
better immune system

no discomfort from having something dangling between my legs, can easily cross my legs

no need to affect fake machoness/bravado

sex is very easy to get
-I guess that is more of a sexual orientation thing and not a gender thing. It's the same for gay men.

·
totally destroying it
4,484 Posts
-More clothing options.
-I also find that people tend to trust women more. I can act gullible/innocent and it's likely that the other person will believe whatever I'm lying about.

·
Registered
665 Posts
not having to spend more than an hour getting ready to go out anywhere.
More like, wake up, roll out of bed, shower--good. Definitely one of the best things about being a guy.

But the top of the list for me is not having to give birth. Hats off to any of you ladies that have, it looks like hell. Plus, having to carry the child around a child for nine months :blank.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Easier to get away with being overweight maybe? It seems to be more acceptable for men to be heavier. Actually I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Not getting pregnant, my last name carries over, better to be athletic, walking wherever the hell I want to at night, and not having to spend a fortune on doing hair and clothing.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts