Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a dream the other night that I kissed a girl for the first time. It was probably the realest feeling dream I have ever had. I remember putting my arm around her and holding hands. Right before I kissed her I even remember being nervous but it was great no awkwardness or anything. We were kissing for a while and then took a walk outside on a perfect day. In my dream this girl seemed to be my soul mate. There was a feeling of love and joy stronger than anything I could imagine. The saddest part was waking up and realizing what I am missing almost makes me wish I never had the dream in the first place.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I had a dream the other night that I kissed a girl for the first time. It was probably the realest feeling dream I have ever had. I remember putting my arm around her and holding hands. Right before I kissed her I even remember being nervous but it was great no awkwardness or anything. We were kissing for a while and then took a walk outside on a perfect day. In my dream this girl seemed to be my soul mate. There was a feeling of love and joy stronger than anything I could imagine. The saddest part was waking up and realizing what I am missing almost makes me wish I never had the dream in the first place.
Aww. That's so cute!
I've had that dream in the past, many times. Never about a specific girl, it was more about the concept of kissing. It's like even my brain was unable to come up with a scenario where I would get a kiss, so it was limited to dreaming about the concept of kissing in general. You know how surreal dreams get, I felt lips on mine but they didn't belong to anyone.

I met a girl recently... and my dreams started getting more... graphic. They qualify as the best dreams I've ever had.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My mama still tells the story of when she came to wake me up one morning for school, and in my half sleep I just half-whispered, "What?... Bow to the King of Candyland motha f***a..."

I don't remember having this dream, but nothing I can remember tops being da King of Candyland.

As a distant second, I remember having one where I was just wicked awesome at Goldeneye (the N64 game). There was nothing to it really, the challengers just kept lining up and I just kept proximity mining the poop out of them.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I can't remember a specific "best" dream, but I have a lot of dreams where I can fly in them. In the dream, it feels awesome. Makes me wish I could do it in real life.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My mama still tells the story of when she came to wake me up one morning for school, and in my half sleep I just half-whispered, "What?... Bow to the King of Candyland motha f***a..."

I don't remember having this dream, but nothing I can remember tops being da King of Candyland.
LOL! Hahaha!

·
Chanting Hakuna Matata
3,021 Posts
The one where someone bought me a magic carpet for my birthday. I even pinched myself to check if I were dreaming and it actually hurt. Was REALLY disappointed when I woke up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Probably the one where the Care Bears took me up in their space ship to show me the creation of their world and have me help them fight in a war. Lil' Wayne, Rudolph the Reindeer, Jim Belushi, King Henry the Vlll were also in it.

1,934 Posts
Probably the best and worst dream I ever had was kissing my former best friend who abandoned me. The weird thing is I had the dream two and a half years after she left me. *shrugs*

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
My dreams are never good or bad. They're usually just strange. I rarely remember them for longer than about five minutes after I wake up.

I remember once that I dreamed about an old man with an awful looking beard laughing at me all night long.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
My dreams are never good or bad. They're usually just strange. I rarely remember them for longer than about five minutes after I wake up.

I remember once that I dreamed about an old man with an awful looking beard laughing at me all night long.
Sorry, I couldn't help it. Your snoring sounds giggle-worthy.

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
I cant really remember having a great dream recently.. when I was really young though I would dream of my teddy bears coming to life and dancing. Weird I know, but I loved it lol.

Oh and its funny, it wasnt a great dream but recently I had a dream I went to an SAS mall with a girl on here that Ive never talked to. I kinda want to tell her I had a dream with her in it, but shed probably think Im creepy lol. Ive just seen her avatar a lot in posts so I guess it showed up in my subconscious.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I had a nightmare that my classmates were listening to my spotify playlist and laughing at my choice of music. It was really scary, but it also made me smile a bit after being depressed for weeks.

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
I've had a few where a hot woman has her way with me, and they always feel so real. I think it's a succubus evil entity demon though after my virgin goods.

·
ff
1,824 Posts
I've had a few of those kinds of dreams in the OP and it does suck waking up after those.

I had a dream once where I was just free falling in the sky. There was nothing but clouds and open air around me. No ground or space. One of my favorite songs was playing, and it sounded like I was listening to the actual song. In the dream I was filled with an indescribable euphoria. When I woke I was so happy and at peace, and now that song is even more profound to me.

·
Banned
1,274 Posts
i don't remember if i had one but i love dreams where i drive a car (i can't drive and never experienced it). i have repetitive dreams about driving and it feels awesome even though i don't know the real feeling people experience when driving but my brain somehow generates it. i don't even think about it when i'm awake and i'm quite indifferent towards driving and even afraid of it cause nobody can drive in our town and most drivers are crazy here but i enjoy it in dreams. kind of weird.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts