Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Where do we draw the line?
I get migraines (lvl. 4-6/10) that I regularly just push trough, but I have talked to my doctor about it. My prescription meds have stopped working, but I hesitate to talk to my doctor again, so.. in a sense I just put up with it.
I get muscle pain all over my body (lvl. 4/10) on almost a weekly basis in the mornings
and I get wrist pains (lvl. 7/10) on a monthly basis.
It is what it is.

·
Sas user
4,027 Posts
about 4 years ago i had a job where i was carrying my laptop to work every day. It was one of those heavy ones over 2kg, and my shoulders have hurt ever since. (i carried it in a backpack) I cant use sling bags or my shoulder will be in a lot of pain. Even close to empty backpacks will hurt a lot after a while if they dont have good support.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My spine decides to make it so that I can't move normally sometimes when I sneeze. It's become a more rare occurrence than before but it might still happen. When I Googled this before, a lot of results for a slipped disc came up but I really don't have faith in surgery or any of the treatments available. I can only blame myself really though since the chair I've been using for almost a decade has not been the best thing for my posture.

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
Periods of extremely deep and dark depression and hopelessness. Thank god they come and go and medication generally helps when one of these periods becomes chronic.

From time to time I also have pain in my lower back, I think it's from sitting almost all day long every day. The human body wasn't meant to do the same thing all day every day. It causes issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts