Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always struggle with knowing if it's real or not.
My current psychiatrist tells me it's from smoking? But I literally can't pick what I dreamed about and what actually happened.
It stresses me out and causes me to have pain in my chest.
Like my manager told me he would fire me if I didn't clean right and I don't know if that happened or not, and now I try to avoid him at all cost

·
Banned
1,980 Posts
Just to put your mind a very tiny bit at rest. Not remembering your dreams is totally normal and common for someone to happen. I got the exact same thing. Your memory in general, on the other hand, might have to do something with prolonged stress. Ever thought about any stress factors in your life? Like work, family, friends etc.

·
Formerly "The Quicktion"
494 Posts
This sounds serious, seek psychiatric help my friend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to put your mind a very tiny bit at rest. Not remembering your dreams is totally normal and common for someone to happen. I got the exact same thing. Your memory in general, on the other hand, might have to do something with prolonged stress. Ever thought about any stress factors in your life? Like work, family, friends etc.
I know everything stresses me out. Work is 9+ hours a day, I come home to screaming family and overall makes me wanna bang my head.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I always struggle with knowing if it's real or not.
My current psychiatrist tells me it's from smoking? But I literally can't pick what I dreamed about and what actually happened.
It stresses me out and causes me to have pain in my chest.
Like my manager told me he would fire me if I didn't clean right and I don't know if that happened or not, and now I try to avoid him at all cost
Morpheus: If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
Weed can cause dissociation and make you feel like everything that's happening is not real. I'm assuming by smoking, you mean weed.

You should try to stay away from that ****. It's become way too popularized by society. It is not good for mental health. You may as well be a drunk.

Trust me I've been there. I used to smoke weed a lot. It's good for certain health problems, BUT NOT mental health. It will make things worse in the long run.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
Please list what you're Not Allowed to do or have

legal terms

medical restrictions.. any type.. disability? handicap..??? forced upon at root, forever?

your choice it Should be!!!!!
or
upper authority evil, cruella
Judgement is poison of life

Jobs

anything
a bit or Nøthing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts