Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or want to play?

I've been trying to learn the violin for a while now, but I'm having a hard time with it.

·
ಠ_ಠ
496 Posts
In order: Drums and various Percussion instruments, Piano, Bass Guitar, and I'll pick up guitar whenever I can afford one. Is Mayonnaise an instrument?

·
waiting to bloom
8,863 Posts
I want to play guitar. At this point, I haven't sat down and practiced for a long enough time that I consider it a new instrument. I also want to pay the bass guitar, when I try to try to look for the bass in songs, it always sounds really cool.

·
Quag filante
8,709 Posts
I got out my dad's acoustic guitar over a week ago, so I could learn how to play it. I really want to learn now but I don't know where to start and I can't find the pick that goes with it. :[

·
Sloth King
1,828 Posts
(recorder) guitar, (mostly electric, some classical) bass, drums, piano

I am considering picking up violin somewhere along the way but doubt I'll have the time for it

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
Tuba, trumpet, French horn.

I am the wizard at piano and keyboards. I can also work synthesizers and theremins.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I own a guitar, drum machine, drum set, amplifier, rock collection, stamps, aquarium, rifle, machinegun, bubble gum machine.

·
totally destroying it
4,484 Posts
Tambourine.

Well I don't have one nor do I actively play it, but c'mon, who can't play the tambourine? That'd be my go-to instrument. Let's start a band, yo. A SAD band that doesn't even meetup to practice because we're too anxious to do so.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I want to learn the drums, but I can't see it ever happening, so I will continue to be an air drumming extraordinaire.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts