Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on now, I know it's hard; just let go that ****ing hate and give yourself a break.
Gosh, I wanna write the things about myself ... it's embarrassing; shouldn't be though.
I like my voice, my talents, my eyes, the hair sometimes, when I'm calm, the fact that I'm slim and I do not gain whatever I eat, whenever. That should make me feel better about myself

What you like about yourself?

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I am freakin jealous of the fact that you can't gain weight. I hate you. haha well I like how my hands are small and I have skinny long fingers. I love the fact that I have pale skin. Okay not that pale but the fact that I have light skin. I like my light brown eyes. I've been told what color are my eyes. lol They are brown but a very light brown. I like the fact that I have dark brown hair. I also like my black eyebrows. I like my small nose. I like the fact that I don't have a bump on my nose. I also like my voice. It's not high pitched.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I like my sense of style. I like that I have small feet. I like my thighs which might be weird I guess. And uh I like my face. That may sound conceited but I do.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am kind and gentle, but who cares.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Come on now, I know it's hard; just let go that ****ing hate and give yourself a break.
Gosh, I wanna write the things about myself ... it's embarrassing; shouldn't be though.
I like my voice, my talents, my eyes, the hair sometimes, when I'm calm, the fact that I'm slim and I do not gain whatever I eat, whenever. That should make me feel better about myself

What you like about yourself?
What I like about myself is the fact that I know you like your voice, talents, eyes, hair, calmness and slimness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts