Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
It's so warm... ;~)
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If God was a girl and she was a hot chick, how would you react when you saw her?

Groove Coverage
- God is a girl, wherever you are,
Do you believe it, can you receive it?

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I would say something..but I don't want to offend them simple minded religious folk...

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Wouldn't make any difference to me - it's sort of like if your sister is a hot chick,you just don't go there

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,405 Posts
so.. God is a young female between the ages of 18-25 with possibly big boobs? Hminteresting. Not sure if I could subscribe to that image though..

·
SAS member
885 Posts
LMAO!!
I don't believe in God. But if he was a hot chick I wouldn't care, because I'm a girl myself. If he was a hot guy, then... it wouldn't make a difference. It's still God and thinking about that kind of thing with God just doesn't work out. At all. At least with me.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
This thread reminds me of the Common song, "Faithful"

"I was rollin' around, in my mind it occurred
What if God was a her?
Would I treat her the same? Would I still be runnin' game on her?
In what type of ways would I want her?
Would I want her for her mind or her heavenly body?"

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Don't be silly. Everyone knows if god was a woman we would all be sandwiches, so I couldn't see or react to her at all. I guess all I can do is imagine what kind of sandwich she would make me.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
so.. God is a young female between the ages of 18-25 with possibly big boobs? Hminteresting. Not sure if I could subscribe to that image though..
Worshipping may become easier!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Well, that'd be cool I guess...
Dunno how the hell I'd react, I'd be more concerned in the fact she's god, then a female.

I'm not religious, but if god was real and she was a girl. That'd be cool with me, what's the difference...

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Makes no difference to me. I'm not a huge pro god fan myself. His/her/its supposed son was decent enough though. :b

1 - 20 of 50 Posts