Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5671 Posts

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went online, watched several minutes of Minority Report, had a slapping fight with my husband, drank 24oz. ice water, told kids to do their laundry and clean kitchen, complained about the heat, scratched my head, cleaned my glasses, changed into my pj shorts. Hazzah, now I'll make my autobiographical docudrama.

You?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I've just been sitting here listening to music while looking up new music online, I also turned on yahoo chat but no one is on tonight so I shut it off.

·
Banned
2,265 Posts
Umm for the passed hour I've Been really depressed and low..I have no idea why..I haven't felt this way in while. I also washed some dishes..called a friend and tried to start a good Convo, I failed and bored her to death.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
I installed DDO Unlimited(DnD Online) and tried it out. I did a dungeon and quit playing. It doesn't hold my interest for very long, so it will go on my delete soon list. But i'll give it another shot tomorrow when i'm less tired to see if i enjoy it more. I doubt it, though

I also played a bit of Doom 3: Roe.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
Stared at ceiling, drank some goat milk, cracked open a handful of pistachios and ate them, ate some chocolate, put water into a bottle and bottle into the fridge so I'd have a bottle of cold water tomorrow, checked the usual set of forums for new posts, listened to some random music on my computer during all of this, read some newsfeeds, and some other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Life is dull.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Played a bit of guitar hero, had a fight with my sister, ate some chocolate, started watching a Friend's episode while checking this forum.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
did work from home, posted a few responses on SAS and LivingAnxious.
Brought in my bicycle and a plant from outside.

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
Wow,you all have lives as exciting as mine?I'm not alone,

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
For questions like this, I almost always answer "nothing" since what I do is so uninterestingly boring that it is not worth pointing out.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Done my grocery shopping, had a quick chat with the bloke on the checkout (he instigated it), played with the neighbour's cat, got a text from a workmate and sent one back, started watching The Grudge 2.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Got back from KL central and some big mall. Just kinda walked around and had coffee with a colleague, boring but better than staying in the apartment.

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
Watched a pretty f**ked up movie based on a play written by Neil LaBute called 'The Shape Of Things'.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Checked email, had a chat with my sister on FaceBoook - she turned 55 today, and been here on SAS reading the message boards and posting.

1 - 20 of 5671 Posts