Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the guy from The Fly and Jurassic Park... I always thought he was really good as well as unique.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I've always really liked him too. I think he was on Will & Grace last season, or maybe the season before that. Other than that, all I know of is one new movie. It's called Mini's First Time, and Alec Baldwin and Luke Wilson are in it too. I'm not sure when it's going to be out though. You could always try looking him up on imdb.com.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Cryptolysergick said:
He turned into a huge *** insect and flew off to Kansas, he is now living with Goldie Hawn.
Goldie Hawn? Poor guy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He was in The Life Aquatic...if I'm thinking of the same person...

·
Registered
408 Posts
I saw him on tv the other day...he is doing a broadway play or musical or something.

He has been working but the biggest movie he has done since Indedpendance Day/Jurrasic Park sequels in the late 90s is Igby Goes Down...not exactly a blockbuster.

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
I always liked Jeff Goldblum....His first role was that of a teenage punk in the original Death Wish in 1974....I remember him in the TV series 10 Speed and Brownshoes which was funny.He played piano on Letterman, and had some big hits in Independence Day, The Fly, and Jurassic Park....I probably liked him best in 1985's Into the Night and 1992's Deep Cover.He was also in The Big Chill, Silverado, The Right Stuff, Buckaroo Banzai, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, The Great White Hype, and Nine Months....He was also excellent in the obscure film Mr. Frost (1989) in which he plays a serial killer who claims that he is Satan....That was a very creepy film in which he shined....He used to date Geena Davis in the late 1980's, and Laura Dern in the early 1990's.....Siskel and Ebert thought he should have won the Best Actor award for 1986's The Fly....
Goldie Hawn goes steady with Kurt Russell....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I liked him in "earth girls are easy" :)

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
I used to have a HUGE crush on him when I was probably 12. He was on "Tom Goes to The Mayor" a few weeks ago. Hilarity ensued.

·
Registered
151 Posts
the eye goes to goldblum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts