3681 - 3700 of 3716 Posts

· Registered
1,658 Posts
70 min elliptical
sit-ups
push-ups

· Registered
1,658 Posts
bicep curls, dips, lunges, chest flys, military presses, cable rows, back extensions, leg curls, leg extensions, calf raises, sit-ups, push-ups

70 min elliptical

· Registered
1,658 Posts
pull-ups, lunges, chest flys, cable rows, back extensions, leg curls, leg extensions, calf raises, bicep curls, dips, sit-ups, push-ups

70 min elliptical

· Registered
1,658 Posts
70 min elliptical
sit-ups
push-ups

· Registered
1,658 Posts
bicep curls, dips, lunges, chest flys, cable rows, back extensions, leg curls, leg extensions, calf raises, sit-ups, push-ups

70 min elliptical

· Registered
1,658 Posts
70 min elliptical
sit-ups
push-ups

· Registered
1,658 Posts
bicep curls, dips, chest flys, military presses, leg curls, leg extensions, back extensions, leg raises, rows

30 min elliptical

· Registered
1,658 Posts
I managed to sit back up again when the massage was almost finished and she needed to get at my shoulders.

The massage lady helped me though.

Happy ending?

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Dino

· Super Moderator
10,240 Posts
Yesterday - Ran about 5.5 miles early evening. Pretty sure my fitness tracker is over-calculating the distance. Probably 5 miles to be more accurate. Both my dog and I were pretty tired afterwards the rest of the evening.

Today - Hoping to go to the gym followed with a long walk afterwards.

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
Yesterday - Ran about 5.5 miles early evening. Pretty sure my fitness tracker is over-calculating the distance. Probably 5 miles to be more accurate. Both my dog and I were pretty tired afterwards the rest of the evening.

Dog was probably back there thinking "Where the hell are you going? I'm dying here!"

· Registered
18,330 Posts

That makes me tired just thinking about it. Actually I'm feeling a bit tired just thinking I have to walk to the mall next door.

· Registered
1,658 Posts
70 min elliptical
sit-ups
push-ups

· Registered
1,658 Posts
90 min exercise bike

3681 - 3700 of 3716 Posts