Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3528 Posts

·
On and off since 1981
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you do for exercise today and how did it go?

I went for 60 min easy run through my local park and spent 30mins on my yoga mat afterwards. Run was good run, my legs felt injury free (yeww) & my yoga afterwards really got me up on that endorphin buzz.

·
Registered
657 Posts
What did you do for exercise today and how did it go?

I went for 60 min easy run through my local park and spent 30mins on my yoga mat afterwards. Run was good run, my legs felt injury free (yeww) & my yoga afterwards really got me up on that endorphin buzz.
Far out dude how far did you run? 20km?? Then yoga??

·
Registered
154,231 Posts
I ran four miles last night. Considering it was my first run in a week due to a severe cold (the worst in nearly four years). I have a LOT of coughing up to do :puke, but the run was inspiring that I will be okay.

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
I jogged/walked four miles last night. Of those four miles, I jogged a little over three of them. I tripped and fell during it. I scraped my knee and hands.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to start jogging all four in another week or two.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
22 Minutes cardiovascular and twenty minute of strength training. I use to do alot of lifting and putting things down where they go. Now Im stronger.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
Made the bad decision to do ~ 3 hours of cardio/aerobics/squats on Saturday. A** is still recovering so just going to do a 40 minute workout.

·
Registered
178 Posts
did front squats, power cleans, and pullups today. wooohooooo

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Walked up and down a flight of stairs. That was my only exercise for today. I might go walking later on at night. I like my night walks. It's fresh outside, the sun is not in my face, and it's quiet. Peaceful. Makes me feel like I am really alone. :) I even took a picture of the moon last night. Gorgeous. The moon was above two clouds so it looked very pretty. You can't appreciate the sun as much as the moon.

·
Registered
178 Posts
@Shari - yes, that definitely counts, double points too bc anything on the beach is better.
@MachoMadness - some big compound lifts there man, front squats and chins kill me. What cha lifting on the squats?
I only do front squats but 275x 2 is my current status. I try to always get the hamstrings to touch the calves too, it's awkward at first, but I think it develops the leg better. You may have some knee problems in the future if you do full squats though.

Reactions: DreamAway
1 - 20 of 3528 Posts