Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sort of dead in a way, I cut myself off from other people and became "shut up" in myself. You have to live in the world with other people, If you don't something dies inside....

:|

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I get like that sometimes, when I just stop talking to people. I won't even have a regular small talk conversation with my family members - just walk right past them. They'll ask me what's wrong and I'll mumble at them and leave. It doesn't feel good but it happens naturally when I really get fed up with everyone. I'll know in the back of my mind that it's not good to be that way but I won't do anything about it. I love people. I really do. Most of my life revolves around them. So when I get stuck like that I don't feel like myself anymore.

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
The feeling you get when you're fed up with being fed up with everything, so you just go "numb and blank"?

·
In 'da 707
4,382 Posts
It describes my feelings perfectly. I feel like some important aspect of me has died due to severe social depravation. I can feel this mostly when looking at the discrepancy between me and people who are social (like most everyone else). They are cheery, vibrant, and alive. I'm not automatically that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts