Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does the blood look like as soon as it hits the ground when someone get a very deep cut. Basically, at work I found what looks like a pool of blood on the floor. But I'm not if it actually was blood or not. So I need to know what blood would look like if a lot of it fell on the floor.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
How's your OCD going, FO. Getting counseling?

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
Assume it's blood and take whatever precautions make sense around dried blood. Review whatever you've learned to do when you start to obsess. Take care.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Basically, at work I found what looks like a pool of blood on the floor.
if you saw it first hand with your own eyes and did not believe it was a "pool" of blood... lol there is nothing I can say to make you believe it.

Dude, whom ever fuken bled enough to make a "pool" of blood on the floor, that is fuken blood...on the floor. How are you so confused.. nah nah nah! For reals? You didn't see chocolate milk on the floor did you?

did you taste it?

did you gather some samples to take to a laboratory to get some test on the sample to make sure it was blood and not ketchup or dirty water?

if you don't know what blood looks like, then you just don't know. anyways, why do you care if it's a pool of blood anyways?? were/are you going to do something about it if it was a pool of bloooooddddd?

edit: i am blunt :)

·
Avernus
791 Posts
It tends to splatter, and darken as it dries.
If there's very much of it, it should clot and get all sticky :D
I wouldn't recommend playing with it, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts