Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use various natural soaps I try without chemical fragrances on face and body and for bath, and neutrogena anti wrinkle cream for a moisturizer with SPF 20 on my face.

What do you use?

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
Whatever soap happens to be in the shower, and L'Oreal moisturizer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am a skincare junkie. So, I try everything. My am.regimen is I wash in morning with Aquanil cleanser than I put on I either La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Acne Treatment or SkinCeuticals PhloretinCF(expensive but worth it). I then put on either Estee Lauder DayWear Plus for Oily Skin or Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 gel. I follow that with La Roche-Posay Anthellios SPF 60 Ultra-Light sunscreen. My p.m. regimen is I wash with Laventine Olive Forte Cleansing Oil and then rotate between SkinCeutical Renew Overnight Oily, SkinMedia Retinol Complex, or MaMa Lotion.

·
beech plees
1,290 Posts
Avon Anew face wash and night/day cream has been really effective for me (after testing a lot of products). I use L'oreal SPF 50 sunblock, Celeteque water-based moisturizer and Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals mineral makeup. I also use a sauna mud mask or citrus peeling mask weekly.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I don't which is why my skin is perfect.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I don't which is why my skin is perfect.
Well you are 20. Of course your skin is great. Pretty much everyone's is at 20.

Its what you do now though that will determine the quality of your skin later on. I strongly recommend that at 20 one uses moisturizers and definitely sunblock. I am fortunate enough to have good genes and to have had the sense to stop tanning early on. I am glad, so glad now that I did. I see people that are my age or a few years older that have terrible looking skin. Taking care of your skin is very important.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't use anything. Have a thing with my face, no make-up either. I just use plain dove soap, and sometimes a moisturizer.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I like using Dove soap. Sometimes I haven't got any and I use palmolive. My favourite skin cleanser is St Ivy's but haven't seen their facial scrub for a long time.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I use the well-matched product line of a natural skin care brand.
Most important to me is that the products don't contain any mineral oils since they influence the condition of my skin negatively.

Make-up I don't use at all, never have.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Its what you do now though that will determine the quality of your skin later on. I strongly recommend that at 20 one uses moisturizers and definitely sunblock.
I definitely agree with the sunblock. I used to sit in the sun as a teenager, out in the garden in front of our house, where the sun mainly came from the left. I never burned red or peeled, but would usually get enough sun to bring out the freckles. Only now can I see that the skin on the left-hand side of my face, viewed up close with a mirror, has tiny lines which the skin on the right-hand side doesn't have.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
I use Lush products: Coal Face soap, Tea Tree toner, and Vanishing Cream, all before I go to bed. Also use Ocean Salt for exfoliation and Mask of Magnaminty as a face mask, generally 2 times a week.

http://www.lush.com/

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well you are 20. Of course your skin is great. Pretty much everyone's is at 20.

Its what you do now though that will determine the quality of your skin later on. I strongly recommend that at 20 one uses moisturizers and definitely sunblock. I am fortunate enough to have good genes and to have had the sense to stop tanning early on. I am glad, so glad now that I did. I see people that are my age or a few years older that have terrible looking skin. Taking care of your skin is very important.
Actually, a lot of women my age have terrible, terrible skin because they use such crap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts