Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
I don't think my neighbors care much for me. Just about everyone where I live are married and have kids. Next to the widowed elderly lady across the street from me I am the only one that isn't married and have kids. The people in my neighborhood are from the generation that taught them once they reach adulthood they must marry. Also, there are quite of few Old Apostolic Lutherans here that think if you don't have a big family it is a sin against god.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That we have sex really loud. Seriously, because the bed bangs against the wall really loudly -_-.

Ahh well, it's alright because they've never actually seen me.

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
That we have sex really loud. Seriously, because the bed bangs against the wall really loudly -_-.

Ahh well, it's alright because they've never actually seen me.
You're definitely excited!

I like to avoid my neighbours, when I open my back door I look to make sure that they aren't outside. It's pretty f***ed up.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I hate my neighbors. As I type they are mowing their freaking lawn again for the 3rd time this week! This makes me want to throw sticks and stones in their yard and break their dam lawn mower!!!!!!!!! )#($*&(*@&#)(*$&@)#*

·
finished uni!
449 Posts
Neighbors?? Who are they? I hardly ever see them (I think I've seen them briefly outside twice since they moved in next door about a year ago - maybe they have SA?)

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Some of them I'm comfortable around - they probably think I'm sweet.- Others,I hide from and avoid at all costs speaking to - they probably think I'm a snob or odd. It's sad but many excursions out the door are so uncomfortable,I just try to get it over quickly!

·
Fitting In Here & There
807 Posts
They probably think I'm snobby because I don't talk to them.

And weird, or possibly that I hate kids because I don't have any like all of them do. (I also have SA around kids so I don't talk to them either.)

And that I'm lazy and a loser cuz I'm home so much it's obvious I don't have a job...

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
They don't have much to go on because I'm quiet and keep to myself. I have no desire to have any sort of relationship whatsoever with neighbours.

I don't notice much interaction between the other people on my street, so I doubt they think anything at all. I'm just someone who lives on their street.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My neighbors probably don't know that I exist. I always check to make sure they are not outside before I leave my house, Im also quite paranoid about windows, I wonder if they can see me. :afr

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.