Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I started drawing a few weeks ago, and it's been a good way to cope with my... well, emotions :) And I want to know what do you think of these 3 drawings that I did. Be honest, please. PS: The scanner decreased the quality a LOT

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pencil only on all of them (HB, 2B and 6B)
I'm trying to resize but I have no idea how... They look ugly when they're big :(
I think there friggin awesome!
Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I resized them, looks a little better

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think they look really good, it looks like your strength is your sense of value because the way all these are shaded is awesome. I like the middle one a lot ^ _ ^ you're very talented, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I'd kill to be able to draw half that good.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
did you look at actual objects?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
did you look at actual objects?
Yes, my main source was looking at some objects at home and trying some light positions (with the exception of the 3rd drawing, of course). Then I searched some simple drawings of those objects on google

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok guys, thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.
I'm doing a new drawing right now, I think I'll be done by the weekend and I'll post here so you can see it :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm really digging that drawing of the spoon in the glass. You have quite a talent there. I used to be able to draw too but I lost interest a few years ago...I'd love to be able to draw like that again though *sigh*

1 - 20 of 27 Posts