Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this really sexy girl at work...When I first came to this department , a few coworkers and I went out on the town. I got really really really drunk. I danced with her, (grinding) for a good while. We had fun it seems like. Anyway we went back to one of my coworkers apartments for the night. Her male friend was there, and he was ****ing with me and trying to make me look stupid because he was jealous of me dancing with her. He was sober mind you, and I was drunk out of my mind. He just kept on messing with me, at first I just laughed it off, but he just kept on. When everybody else went to bed, I walked up to him and punched him twice in the face.lol. Because he was sober he knocked me down then bashed my head in pretty good. I had a cut under my eye where he punched me like 20 or so times, and my clothes got covered in blood. Then the other guys came to the rescue and broke it up, and took me to a hotel for the night.

I waited a week after that, then asked the girl if she was free for that weekend. (Lol, probably a real idiotic and jackass move right?). She said probably not. So, I gave her my number and told her there's no pressure, but if she's ever free to let me know.

I backed off a good bit because I knew she was seeing another guy. Our interactions were limited to "hello" and "how's your day going" simple stuff like that. But, recently she won't talk to me, whenever I say hey she just smiles at me like I'm nothing, if she even acknowledges me at all.

I'm not hung up on her by any means. But I'd like it if I could just be friendly with her at least.

Advice/analysis please.

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
Some of it. Thanks for your very helpful post. Why'd you even bother?( that's rhetorical)
No need to get offended. I was curious to see if this was the same story or something very similar happened to you again. As far as advice, possibly it's this same attitude that put her off, as well as your actions. Maybe instead of fighting people, you should be more mature about it and talk to him first about what he's doing that is bothering you. If he can't do that himself, maybe consider hanging out with a more respectable group of people.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No need to get offended. I was curious to see if this was the same story or something very similar happened to you again. As far as advice, possibly it's this same attitude that put her off, as well as your actions. Maybe instead of fighting people, you should be more mature about it and talk to him first about what he's doing that is bothering you. If he can't do that himself, maybe consider hanging out with a more respectable group of people.
Why don't you drink approximately 20 beers and 2 or 3 long islands and see how "mature" you would act in that situation? No ****ing **** it put her off.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Denizzle, you are being facetious right?
What .. I'm not kidding .

You're doing great .

I dance with chicks all the time ... .... I'm getting there too . No dates yet , sadly .

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
She might be mad at you for punching her friend. But congrats on being able to go out with people on the town!!

·
Looking for an argument
2,334 Posts
Glad to hear you punched that douchebag in the face. But yeah, probably getting ****faced and getting into a punch up isn't the way into a ladies heart.

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
naa the tool is friend with the girl, so she gonna side with him... The Captain C¤¤k blocker!.
Give it time and be friendly. Assuming from your telling she didn't see the fight or atleast the beginning, so thats good...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have no suggestions for the girl. Unfortunately that's probably over.
But you should defiantly have a rematch with that guy when you're sober.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Why don't you drink approximately 20 beers and 2 or 3 long islands and see how "mature" you would act in that situation? No ****ing **** it put her off.
This is a shocking indictment of the quality of American beers.

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts